• Specialists in the field of design, stressing and fabrication of pipelines for the Petrochemical and Process Industries using the Caesar II program in complying with codes such as A.S. 4041, A.S. 2885, ASME B31.3 and the like.
• Pump/motor sizing designs, flow calculations and selections. Design of pressure and storage vessels to AS 1210, BS5500, ASME VIII, BS 2654, API 620 and & API 650.
• Engineering Consultancy for large scale corporate industry manufacturers in the assessment and implementation of new technologies.
• Prepare and implement Front-End Studies to assist clients with major project budgeting and feasibilities.
Summary of Skills
• Kapacity Engineering has an extensive 20 year’s experience in engineering with emphasis in Process Manufacturing, Petrochemicals, Pulp and Paper, Aluminium and Mining.
• Extensive knowledge in piping and special machinery, material handling application design and management
• Pipe stress analysis
• Project supervision and management and estimating
• Project costing and budgeting
• Project coordinating and scheduling
• Infrastructure preparations
• Risk management
• Job safety reviews
• Site supervision
• Equipment installation and commissioning